4.3.9. Replacement of the fuel filter
According to recommendations of manufacturer the fuel filter is replaced through each 20 000 km of a run or in two years. However its state depends on quality of gasoline: the gasoline is dirtier, the filter gets littered quicker. Breakthroughs at the movement of the car at first on high, and then and at the lowered speeds with a high probability testify to a filter contamination. Reduction of capacity of the filter is demonstrated also by the increased noise level of the fuel pump.
The fuel filter is installed from below near the right point of fastening of a beam of a back suspension bracket.
It will be required to you: a key "on 13", bokoreza, two collars of fastening of fuel-supply lines.
1. Install the car on the elevator or a viewing ditch.
2. Reduce pressure in an engine power supply system (see. "Pressure decrease in an engine power supply system").
3. Have a bite collars of fuel-supply lines...
4.... also disconnect fuel-supply lines from unions of the fuel filter.
5. Turn off two nuts of fastening of the holder of the fuel filter...
6.... also remove the holder together with the filter.
7. Take the fuel filter from the holder.
8. Install the new filter in the holder so that shooters on the holder and on the filter were sent to one party.
9. Establish the holder with the filter as it should be, the return to removal, having replaced collars of fastening of fuel-supply lines. After installation of the fuel filter surely check fuel-supply lines for existence of leak of fuel in places of their connection to filter unions.