4.3.12. Replacement and service of spark plugs
According to recommendations of manufacturer of a spark plug it is necessary to replace through each 20 000 km of a run.
You will need a special key "on 16" for a reversing of spark plugs (with the rubber plug for keeping of a candle).
1. Remove a tip of a high-voltage wire from the replaced candle.
2. Blow candle wells compressed air to avoid hit of dirt in the engine cylinder at a candle reversing.
If the turned-out candle remained in a well of a head of the block of cylinders, then it can be taken, having put on a tip of a high-voltage wire a candle.
Examine a candle and estimate its condition on appearance (see. "Diagnostics of a condition of the engine on appearance of spark plugs").
5. Check the round probe gaps between candle electrodes. They have to make 0,6–1,6 mm.
6. If gaps differ from the specified value, adjust them, turning in a side electrode.
Regulate a gap only a podgibaniye of a side electrode. Any bend of the central electrode will lead to breakage of the insulator of a candle.
7. At installation of spark plugs screw them at first a hand (without neck), and then tighten a key the moment 10–14 N · m.