5.14.3. Pressure decrease in a power supply system
Fuel is in a power supply system under the high pressure therefore it is forbidden to weaken connections of fuel-supply lines in operating time of the engine or right after its stop. For work on repair of a power supply system on just stopped engine it is necessary to reduce previously fuel pressure in a power supply system. In 5–6 h after an engine stop fuel pressure in a power supply system will reduce practically to zero.
1. Install the transmission lever in neutral situation and slow down the car the parking brake.
2. Switch off ignition, open a cowl and establish it on an emphasis.
3. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
4. Uncover the hatch of the fuel module (see. "Replacement of the module of the fuel pump").
5. Disconnect a block of a plait of wires from the fuel module.
6. Connect a wire to the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
7. Launch the engine and let's it work before full fuel use from a fuel stage. After that the engine will decay.
8. Switch off ignition. Now it is possible to separate fuel-supply lines.