5.14.11. Removal and installation of throttle knot
Can be signs of not completely closed butterfly valve the increased frequency of rotation of a bent shaft idling and the increased fuel consumption. Signs of not completely opening butterfly valve — the engine does not develop full capacity, insufficient acceleration performance of the engine, breakthroughs and failures in operation of the engine at the movement of the car.
At these malfunctions at first try to adjust the drive of a butterfly valve or replace a cable (see. "Adjustment and replacement of a cable of the drive of a butterfly valve"). If it does not result in positive result, replace throttle knot.
It will be required to you: a face head "on 8", the screw-driver with a crosswise edge.
1. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Disconnect blocks of a motor plait of wires from the sensor of provision of a butterfly valve...
3.... and from the idling regulator.
4. Disconnect a cable of the drive of a butterfly valve from the sector of throttle knot (see. "Adjustment and replacement of a cable of the drive of a butterfly valve").
5. Having weakened a fastening collar, disconnect the airbringing sleeve from a branch pipe of throttle knot and take a sleeve aside (see. "Removal and installation of the air filter").
6. Disconnect an adsorber purge hose from the union of throttle knot.
7. Turn out four bolts of fastening of throttle knot to a flange of the inlet pipeline...
8.... also remove throttle knot.
Pay attention that connection of throttle knot and the inlet pipeline is condensed with laying. Replace strongly pressed out or torn laying.
9. If when replacing throttle knot on new knot the sensor of 1 provision of a butterfly valve and the regulator 2 idlings are not installed, rearrange them from the removed knot, having turned out two screws of their fastening.
10. If the throttle knot was removed not for replacement, clear the polluted throttle knot liquid for cleaning of carburetors, previously having removed from it the sensor and the regulator. Clear also polluted regulator and the sensor (it is forbidden to use solvents for cleaning).
11. Remove oil and other pollution from a cavity of the inlet pipeline.
12. Establish throttle knot and all removed details as it should be, the return to removal.
13. Adjust the drive of a butterfly valve (see. "Adjustment and replacement of a cable of the drive of a butterfly valve").