5.14.9. Removal, installation and check of nozzles
The following signs of malfunction of nozzles are possible:
– the complicated launch of the engine;
– unstable operation of the engine;
– the engine becomes deaf idling;
– the increased frequency of rotation of a bent shaft idling;
– the engine does not develop full capacity, insufficient acceleration performance of the engine;
– breakthroughs and failures in operation of the engine at the movement of the car;
– the increased fuel consumption;
– the increased maintenance of CO and CH in the fulfilled gases;
– kalilny ignition because of leakage of nozzles.
You will need the tools necessary for removal and installation of a fuel stage (see. "Removal and installation of a fuel stage").
1. Previously check serviceability of windings of nozzles. For this purpose disconnect from nozzles of a block of a plait of wires, having squeezed their spring clamps.
2. Check nozzle winding resistance. The serviceable nozzle has to have it 13,8–15,2 Ohms of ±10% at a temperature of 23 °C. If resistance of a nozzle does not meet standard, replace a nozzle as it is not maintainable.
In a form of the sprayed torch of fuel and on tightness you carry out check of a nozzle at specialized service stations as such check directly on the car is very fire-dangerous.
3. Remove a fuel stage (see. "Removal and installation of a fuel stage").
6. Take a nozzle shaft from a stage opening. Similarly remove other nozzles.
7. At each removal of nozzles surely replace the top and lower sealing rings.
8. If you establish former nozzles, accurately wash out their sprays solvent or a cleaner of the carburetor.
Washing of nozzles with an okunaniye in the washing structure in order to avoid damage of their electric part is not allowed.
9. Establish nozzles as it should be, the return to removal. Before installation of nozzles oil engine sealing rings.
10. Having installed nozzles in a fuel stage, and a stage on the inlet pipeline and having connected a fuel hose to a stage, launch the engine and check tightness of connection of a fuel hose and consolidations of nozzles.