5.8.4. Replacement of an epiploon of the camshaft
At detection of traces of dribble of oil through a camshaft epiploon at first check whether the system of ventilation of a case is littered and whether hoses of system of ventilation of a case are pressed, if necessary eliminate malfunctions. If the leak of oil does not stop, replace an epiploon.
It will be required to you: all tools necessary for removal of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism (see. "Replacement of a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism and its tension roller"), and also a key "on 19", the screw-driver, the special device for keeping of a pulley of the camshaft or a passatizha, the hammer.
1. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Install the piston of the 1st cylinder in the provision of VMT of a step of compression (see. "Installation of the piston of the first cylinder in the provision of VMT of a step of compression").
3. Take off a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism (see. "Replacement of a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism and its tension roller").
4. Turn out a bolt of fastening of the cogged pulley of the camshaft, holding a pulley from a provorachivaniye, as shown in a photo, the special device for keeping of a pulley of the camshaft. At its absence it is possible to use passatizha: to insert handles into openings of a pulley and the big screw-driver to hold from a provorachivaniye.
5. Remove a pulley.
6. Having hooked the screw-driver, take an epiploon from a camshaft nest.
7. Before installation of a new epiploon examine its working edge. It has to be equal, without vyryv, dents and flows of rubber. The spring of an epiploon has to be whole and unextended. Oil a working edge engine.
For simplification of a press fitting of an epiploon make on its landing edge a small facet by means of a file or a small emery circle.
8. Establish an epiploon in a nest, accurately fill a working edge on the camshaft (for example, by means of a wooden stick) and press against the stop by means of a suitable mandrel.
9. Establish all removed details and knots as it should be, the return to removal.
10. Adjust a tension of belts of the drive of the generator and compressor of the conditioner (see. "Check of a tension of a belt of the drive of the generator and compressor of the conditioner"), and also the pump of the hydraulic booster of steering (see. "Check and adjustment of a tension of a belt of the drive of the pump of the hydraulic booster of steering").