11.9.12. Replacement of a window regulator of a back door
It will be required to you: a face head "on 10", the screw-driver with a flat edge.
1. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Remove an upholstery of a back door and a moisture protective film (see. "Removal and installation of an upholstery of a back door").
3. Connect blocks of wires to a command key a window regulator and a wire to the minus plug of the rechargeable battery. Bring the slider of a window regulator so that its bolts of fastening coincided with technological openings.
4. Turn out two bolts of fastening of glass to the toddler of a window regulator and accurately lift glass up.
5. Record lowering glass in any available way, for example, accurately having installed in a raspor between glass and the internal panel of a door two screw-drivers.
8. Turn off two nuts of fastening of a motor-reducer of a window regulator to the internal panel of a back door.
9. Turn out four bolts of fastening of a guide of a window regulator to the internal panel of a door...
10.... also take a window regulator from a door cavity through a technological window in its internal panel.
11. Establish a window regulator and all earlier removed details upside-down.