11:13. Removal and installation of facing of a tunnel of a floor
Facing of a tunnel of a floor consists of two parts: forward and back.
You will need the screw-driver with a crosswise edge.
1. Take the back ashtray installed in an end face of back facing of a tunnel of a floor between front seats.
2. Turn out one screw of fastening of a back part of facing of a tunnel of a floor.
3. Remove a cover of the lever of the parking brake from back facing of a tunnel of a floor...
4.... and, having pulled for the lever handle, remove it assembled with a cover.
5. Lift the lever of the parking brake up, shift a little back part of facing back, bringing her out of gearing with a forward part...
6.... also remove it, having moved on the lever of the parking brake up and forward.
7. Turn out two screws of fastening of a forward part of facing of a tunnel of a floor to the dashboard console.
8. Having hooked the screw-driver an overlay of the control unit of system of heating (conditioning) and ventilation of salon...
9.... remove a slip.
10. Unscrew the control lever handle the transmission and remove it.
11. Take from a forward part of facing of a tunnel of a floor a control lever cover frame the transmission, overcoming effort of its clamps.
12. Remove a forward part of facing of a tunnel of a floor, overcoming the elastic resistance of the holders located from the back party.
13. Establish details of facing of a tunnel of a floor as it should be, the return to removal.