11.14.5. Replacement of a back seat belt
In this subsection replacement of a seat belt of average and left passengers on a back seat is shown. The seat belt of the right passenger is replaced similarly.
You will need a key "on 17".
1. Cast away the left part of a pillow of a back seat forward.
2. Turn out a bolt of the lower fastening of a belt.
3. Remove a decorative cap from the top bolt of fastening of a belt...
4.... also turn out a bolt.
5. Pass a seat belt together with a belt buckle in an opening of a support of the shelf.
8. For replacement of a seat belt of the average passenger cast away the right part of a pillow of a back seat.
9. Turn out a bolt of fastening and remove a seat belt of the average passenger and the lock of a belt of the right passenger.
10. Turn out a bolt of fastening and remove locks of seat belts of average and left passengers.
11. Establish details as it should be, the return to removal.