6.2.8. Repair of the synchronizer
If transfer joins indistinctly or with big effort or does not join at all, before dismantling of a secondary shaft check operation of the synchronizer: the coupling of the synchronizer has to move manually at small effort. If movement of the coupling is complicated (does not move or moves at big effort), repair the synchronizer or replace it assembled.
Spontaneous switching off of transfers testifies to wear or damage of teeths of the coupling of the synchronizer and wreaths of gear wheels.
Synchronizers I and II, III and IV of transfers, and also the V transfers have essentially identical design therefore they are repaired the same receptions. Work is shown on the example of the synchronizer I and II of transfers.
For dismantling of the synchronizer tools are not required.
1. Before dismantling mark position of the coupling 1 concerning a nave 2 that at the return assembly to keep their relative positioning.
2. Remove the internal blocking ring of the II transfer...
5. Shift the coupling on nave vents, overcoming resistance of clamps...
6.... also remove the coupling from a nave.
7. Raise a nave — the blocking and intermediate rings of the I transfer will remain on a table.
8. Shift crackers in grooves of a nave and remove them together with balls and springs of clamps.
9. Examine synchronizer details. Springs of clamps should not be bent or broken.
10. Crackers should not be deformed, and the fixing ledges of crackers should not have considerable wear.
11. End faces of shliyets of the coupling and the blocking rings should not have vykrashivaniye and jams.
12. The nave should not have забоин and wear tracks.
13. Collect the synchronizer as it should be, the return to dismantling, having installed the coupling on a nave according to the tags put before dismantling.