6.2.7. Repair of a main shaft
The transfer synchronizer V assembled with the leading gear wheel, the back bearing of a main shaft and a plate of its fastening were removed from a main shaft in the course of dismantling of the transmission. In this subsection removal and installation of other details of a main shaft are described.
You will need a stripper of lock rings.
1. Remove the leading gear wheel of the IV transfer from the needle bearing.
2. Take the blocking ring of the IV transfer from the synchronizer.
3. Remove the needle bearing of the leading gear wheel of the IV transfer from a shaft neck.
4. Part the ends of a lock ring of fastening of a nave of the synchronizer III and IV of transfers...
5.... remove a ring...
6.... also remove from a shaft the synchronizer assembled with the leading gear wheel of the III transfer.
7. Separate the synchronizer and a gear wheel...
8.... also take the blocking ring of the III transfer from the synchronizer.
9. Accurately part a separator of the needle bearing of a gear wheel of the III transfer...
You do not part a bearing separator more, than it is necessary for its removal from a shaft, in order to avoid breakage of a separator.
10.... also remove the bearing from a shaft.
11. Examine a main shaft and its details:
– necks under needle bearings should not have traces of fatigue failures, vents for installation of the coupling of the synchronizer should not have забоин and a smyatiya;
– teeths of the leading gear wheels of I, II transfers and transfer of a backing executed for a single whole with shaft should not have strong wear and a vykrashivaniye. At their damage replace a main shaft;
– the nave of the synchronizer should not have забоин and wear tracks;
– end faces of shliyets of the coupling of the synchronizer and the blocking rings should not have jams and vykrashivaniye;
– at installation of blocking synchronizer ring on a cone of the corresponding gear wheel the gap between end faces of a ring and a gear wreath of a gear wheel has to be not less than 1 mm. Otherwise the blocking ring needs to be replaced.
12. Collect a secondary shaft as it should be, the return to dismantling, taking into account the following:
– at a napressovka of a nave of the synchronizer you watch that crackers got to grooves of the blocking ring of the III transfer;
– after assembly of a main shaft check rotation of all gear wheels: they have to rotate freely.
The transfer synchronizer V assembled with the leading gear wheel is installed on a main shaft in the course of assembly of the transmission.