5.12.2. Removal and installation of the oil pump
The oil pump is removed for repair at decrease in its giving causing continuous pressure drop of oil in the engine lubrication system and also at an oil leak through sealing laying.
It will be required to you: all tools necessary for removal of a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism and an oil case of the engine, and also keys "on 10",
"on 13", a hexagon "on 5".
1. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Merge oil from the engine (see. "Replacement of oil in the engine and an oil filter").
3. Install the piston of the 1st cylinder in the provision of VMT of a step of compression (see. "Installation of the piston of the first cylinder in the provision of VMT of a step of compression").
4. Take off a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism (see. "Replacement of a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism and its tension roller"). Remove the cogged pulley of a bent shaft.
After removal of a belt of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism it is forbidden to turn distributive and cranked shaft as pistons can damage valves.
5. Remove an oil case of the engine (see. "Replacement of consolidation of an oil case").
6. Turn off a nut and a bolt of fastening of an arm of a tube of an oil receiver to the block of cylinders...
7.... turn out two bolts of fastening of an oil receiver to the oil pump...
8.... also remove an oil receiver.
At each removal of an oil receiver surely wash out its grid gasoline or kerosene to remove varnish deposits from oil.
9. Turn out bolts of fastening of the oil pump to the block of cylinders...
10.... and, having hooked the pump two screw-drivers, remove it.
11. If laying of a pump housing remained on the block of cylinders, separate it the sharp tool and remove.
At each removal of the oil pump replace laying new. Establish only company laying of factory production as laying of other thickness will cause violation of normal operation of the pump.
Also at each removal of the pump replace a forward epiploon of a bent shaft (see. "Repair of the oil pump").
12. Clear the privalochny surfaces of the block of cylinders and a pump housing of the remains of old laying.
13. Before installation fill a cavity of the oil pump with jellied lubricant for ensuring absorption of oil from an oil case at the first launch of the engine.
14. Install the pump as it should be, the return to removal, and tighten bolts of its fastening evenly cross-wise the moment of 7 N · m (0,7 kgfs · м).
15. Establish the removed details and fill in oil in the engine (see. "Replacement of oil in the engine and an oil filter").
At installation of the new or repaired oil pump we recommend to replace an oil filter.