10.3.5. Removal and installation of the block of the relay and safety locks of electric fans of the cooling system
It will be required to you: a key "on 10", a pricker or the thin screw-driver with a flat edge.
1. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Turn off a nut of fastening of the block to an arm on the left mudguard of the engine...
3.... also remove the block from an arm.
4. Wring out a clamp of the lower cover of the block and uncover.
5. A pricker or the thin screw-driver with a flat edge wring out clamps of plugs of an electrical wiring, take plugs with wires from the assembly block and remove the assembly block from the car.
Mark plugs not to mix at installation of the new assembly block.
6. Install the block of the relay and safety locks of electric fans of the cooling system as it should be, the return to removal.