9.9.3. Replacement of working cylinders of brake mechanisms of back wheels
If in use appeared begin to flow brake fluid on the brake drum and inside of a wheel or jammed pistons in the cylinder, replace the working cylinder.
It will be required to you: a special key "on 11" for nuts of pipelines, a key hexagon "on 5".
1. Include the I transfer and establish an emphasis under forward wheels.
2. Remove a back wheel from the relevant party.
3. Clear of dirt the place of fastening of a brake tube and bolts of fastening of the working cylinder from a reverse side of a brake board.
4. Remove the brake drum (see. "Removal and installation of reels of brake mechanisms of back wheels").
5. Accurately lift the lever of the parking brake — the top ends of blocks will depart from an emphasis of pistons.
6. Turn off a nut of fastening of a brake tube to the working cylinder and muffle a tube opening, for example, a cap of the valve of production of air.
After long operation the nut of a brake tube "grows together" with a tube in a single whole therefore in attempt to turn off a nut the tube is twisted and breaks. In this case shift a tube nut only a little, then turn out a bolt of fastening of the cylinder and disconnect it from a tube, screwing together the cylinder from its nut. After a cylinder detachment from a tube mobility of the released nut can be restored, having moistened it with brake fluid and turning a nut a key alternately in both parties.
7. Turn out a bolt of fastening of the working cylinder, holding the cylinder on the other hand...
8.... also remove the working cylinder.
9. If on the valve of production of air of the new cylinder there is no protective cap, remove it from the old valve.
10. Install the working cylinder as it should be, the return to removal.
11. Install the brake drum.
12. Remove air from the brake system (see. "Pumping of a hydraulic actuator of the brake system").
13. Several times sharply press a brake pedal to bring brake shoes to a drum.