6.1.4. Replacement of a cable of the drive of switching off of coupling
For replacement of a cable of the drive of switching off of coupling tools are not required.
1. In a motor compartment raise the lever of switching off of coupling at a size of a free wheeling and remove a cable tip clamp.
2. Take a cable from lever openings...
3.... and support on a transmission case.
4. Take the damping rubber insert from a coupling switching off lever eye.
5. In interior of the car under the dashboard remove the top tip of a cable from the coupling pedal lever.
6. Take a cable cover from an emphasis in a board of a front and remove a cable, pulling out it from a board in a motor compartment.
7. Establish a coupling switching off drive cable as it should be, the return to removal.
8. After installation of a cable adjust the coupling switching off drive (see. "Adjustment of the drive of switching off of coupling").