10.12.2. Check and replacement of the pump of a washer
1. Disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Disconnect a block of a plait of wires from the pump and take out the washer pump from a washer reservoir opening (see. "Removal and installation of a washer reservoir of a windshield").
3. Shift the sealing plug on a washer hose...
4.... also disconnect a washer hose from the pump union.
5. Lower the soaking-up washer pump tube in the container with water and connect electric motor conclusions to a source of a direct current of 12 V. If the electric motor does not work or the pump does not give liquid, replace it assembled with the electric motor.
6. Install the washer pump as it should be, the return to removal.