2.3. Operation of the car during the guarantee period
Operation of the car during the guarantee period is characterized by two highlights:
1) car running in period (run of the first 1500–2000 km);
2) a possibility of elimination of the arising malfunctions at service stations at the expense of manufacturer.
During the guarantee period it is recommended:
– to strictly follow rules of a running in of the car (see. "Car running in");
– to attentively study guarantee certificates of manufacturer of the car and the organization which sold you the car and to strictly satisfy guarantee conditions in return;
– during an initial stage of operation to study characteristics of operation of your car in various modes (indications of devices in combinations, noise during the operation of units and the movement of the car, feature of launch of the engine, gear shifting, etc.) quickly to reveal the arising changes and to competently state claims at visit of the service station;
– for saving of your time if the arising malfunctions do not influence safety of operation of the car to eliminate them along with carrying out maintenance.
You make maintenance and car repairs during the guarantee period only at the enterprises of maintenance certified by manufacturer (HUNDRED) which addresses are given in the service book. Workers are obliged to bring HUNDRED in coupons of the service book of a mark about passing of maintenance and warranty repair with the indication of the carried-out works, otherwise the guarantee for the car is cancelled.
Besides, the owner of the car loses guarantee maintenance in the following cases.
1. Violation of the instructions and requirements stated in the operation manual on manufacturer.
2. Non-compliance with the interservice run specified in the service book between planned maintenance.
3. Damage of the car as a result of the road accident.
4. Independent removal and repair of knots and units of the car during the guarantee period.
5. Replacement of standard knots and units on not provided by a car design.
6. Installation of the additional equipment which is not recommended by manufacturer.
7. Use of the car in races or competitions.